Asset Acquisitions and Disposals::Increasing in Shareholding in Sermsuk PLC, an indirect subsidiary of Thai Beverage PLC
Issuer & Securities
Issuer/ ManagerTHAI BEVERAGE PUBLIC CO LTD
SecuritiesTHAI BEVERAGE PUBLIC CO LTD - TH0902010014 - Y92
Stapled SecurityNo
Announcement Details
Announcement Title Asset Acquisitions and Disposals
Date & Time of Broadcast21-Apr-2017 20:41:13
StatusNew
Announcement Sub TitleIncreasing in Shareholding in Sermsuk PLC, an indirect subsidiary of Thai Beverage PLC
Announcement ReferenceSG170421OTHRK4MJ
Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)Vaewmanee Soponpinij
DesignationCompany Secretary
Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)We, Thai Beverage Public Company Limited ("THBEV"), would like to announce that today THBEV, through our indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, So Water Company Limited ("So Water"), has acquired 31,666 ordinary shares in Sermsuk Public Company Limited ("SSC"), listed on The Stock Exchange of Thailand, representing 0.01% of total issued and sold shares of SSC. As a result, the shareholding of So Water was increased from 64.66% to 64.67%. The acquisition was conducted via on-market purchases at Baht 53.50 per share and the payment was by way of cash.

Please note that SSC is an indirect subsidiary of THBEV and principally engaged in production and distribution of beverages.

To the best knowledge of the directors of THBEV (the "Directors"), none of the Directors nor substantial shareholders of THBEV has any interest, direct or indirect (other than through their respective shareholdings in THBEV), in the aforesaid transaction.

Please be informed accordingly.

Yours faithfully,

Vaewmanee Soponpinij
Company Secretary