|Announcement Title ||Debt - Listing Confirmation|
|Date & Time of Broadcast||15-Sep-2017 14:11:02|
|Announcement Sub Title||S$85,000,000 5.75% Notes due 2021|
|Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)||Securities Market Control|
|Effective Date and Time of the event||18/09/2017 09:00:00|
|Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)||1. The Notes will be listed and quoted in the Bond Market with effect from 9.00 a.m., Monday, 18 September 2017.|
2. The short name and abbreviated name of the Notes are 'KeongHong n5.75%210915S' and 'KEONGN21' respectively. The ISIN Code is SG7GJ4000007.
The letter 'S' denotes that trading of the Notes is restricted to the persons specified in Sections 274 and 275 of the Securities and Futures Act (the 'SFA').
3. The Notes will be quoted and traded in Singapore Dollars (S$). The Notes will be in denomination of S$250,000 and will be traded in a minimum board lot size of S$250,000.
4. The issue date of the Notes is 15 September 2017.
5. The name and address of the Principal Paying Agent is as follows: -
Deutsche Bank AG, Singapore Branch
One Raffles Quay
#16-00 South Tower
6. The Lead Manager/Bookrunner of the Notes is The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
7. Please refer to the Issuer's offering documents for complete details before trading.